Hi there 👋 I’ll keep this one short as I’m flying home after a week of hacking from Sandeep’s basement 😅
- In person. We spent the week in NY, working side-by-side in Sandeep’s basement. It felt like hitting turbo on our product sprint and evoked our garage startup days.
- New feature. Our new leaderboard feature is almost complete! Notable achievements include on-chain upvoting, a packaged extension (no more slow-loading URL), and a gallery of NFTs in the upvoting competition.
- Ten projects. Our goal was to launch the new leaderboard feature with ten projects. We now have 20 in the pipeline, 10 secured, and 5 fully onboarded. We’re excited to deliver value to them and our users very soon.
- Extension-to-Extension. We had budgeted little time to code wallet transactions from our extension. But it turns out that we had it easy in our last release, where the extension was opening a URL that had full access to ethers.js for Metamask interactions. Unfortunately, we couldn’t use that framework (and other scripts) in the native extension. We spent more time than anticipated figuring out extension-to-extension communication to prompt and execute wallet transactions.
- Do you know a consumer marketer, especially one with experience going from 0-to-1 for a mobile app or extension? I’d love to get their feedback on our go-to-market plan.
As usual, thank you for your ongoing support 🙏
Until next time, enjoy this gratuitous picture of my CTO kicking my butt in chess during one of our coding breaks: